- Who are we?
- MedaliaArt was founded by art lovers who have been collecting Caribbean Art for many years. Our paintings represent the many facets of Caribbean art. Our goal is to represent the best that the Caribbean and Latin America has to offer the art collectors. Watch our site for new additions!
- How can I get more information about a painting or an artist?
- Please email, or call us (772 217-2228)with your requests. We are available to help you.
- Do you have other paintings?
- Our inventory is constantly changing to reflect the up and coming artists and the well known masters. We are always receiving new pieces. Please check out our gallery often.
- Can I request a painting by a specific artist, scene?
- You may request a specific work, specific artist or specific type of painting. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- What else do I need to know about the artwork?
- Most of our paintings are acrylic on canvas. Some of the works are mixed media or collages. When a painting is on hardboard it will be listed as such, or we will tell you in advance. Paintings on canvas are usually shipped rolled and unstretched. We also have works on paper - original sketches, lithos, pen and ink etc. See the individual listings for information.
- What are the shipping costs?
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
Books - prices vary according to weight. Please see individual item for exact amount.
- What about international shipping?
- Outside the US, shipping and insurance costs will be the actual cost to ship to you from the US. Our experience with the US Postal Service has proven that is fast, efficient, AND economical. We recommend that you choose to ship your purchase via this service. We also can ship via FedEX, UPS or DHL but the costs are often considerably more.
The prices vary by country and include insurance for the full price of the artwork. They do not include any duty that might be assessed by your country, you will need to check with your local customs office regarding duty and taxes. For further information or a quote on a specific piece please email us the information about the artwork you are interested in. Include your city, your country and the postal code, We will contact you with a quote.
- How can I order paintings?
- To better serve you we process your order through a secure server. Your sensitive information will be encrypted during transmittal to our site, ensuring its integrity and safety. Simply add the painting(s) you are interested in to your shopping cart and submit it to us. If your browser does not accept secure transactions, you can print the shopping cart and fax or mail it to us. Please note that while the form will check to make sure that you have entered a valid credit card number, the actual charge to your card will happen at the time that we ship the painting to you. You can, of course, call us with your selection. Any way you choose, your order will be processed swiftly.
Address: MedaliaArt, 3457 Wild Banyan Way, Vero Beach FL 32966
Phone: (772) 217-2228
- Why am I seeing messages about “cookies” - What is a “cookie” and how does it work?
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information which a web server can store temporarily with your web browser. This is useful for having your browser remember some specific information which the web server can later retrieve. A cookie file is NOT a secret way for a web server to find out everything about you and what you have on your hard drive. The ONLY way that any private information could be in your cookie file would be if you personally gave that information to a web server in the first place. That would occur it you chose to register on our site and give us your email and address. That information would be stored on our server in the secure section and allow you to fill out forms withour re-typing your personal contact information. There is absolutely no way for a web server to get access to any private information about you or your system through cookies. Also, there is no possible way that a virus could be spread through the use of cookie. Cookies can always be disabled in the browser by selecting to "turn off cookies."
- How do I pay for my purchase?
- Check (allow 2 weeks to clear), Money Order, Master card, Visa, Discover or American Express. (US funds only!). For the convenience of our international customer we also accept wire transfers. Contact us for details.
- Can I put a painting on lay-a-way?
- We would be happy to work out a payment plan for you if you need to pay over time for your selections. Please call us to work out arrangements. Please note: all lay-a-way purchases are considered firm orders from the date of the first payment. All payments are due according to schedule set between Medalia and buyer. If payments are not made in a timely fashion the previous payments will be forfeited. Paintings purchased on lay-a-way will be shipped once final payment is made and they are not returnable.
- What is your refund policy?
- If you find that you are dissatisfied with your choice, you may return it within 7 days. Please call us for a return authorization number and shipping instructions. We will refund your purchase price, minus the shipping charges as soon as we receive the artwork. Please note: Lay-a-way orders, custom framed paintings and paintings in the name your own price gallery are non-returnable.
- Are your paintings framed?
- Our paintings are sold in a variety of ways:. Paintings (on canvas) are usually shipped unframed and rolled. Some paintings will be framed. When a painting is framed it will be clearly noted in the description.
Pre-Framed When we frame a painting we use a variety of simple gold frames. When we say "gold frame" it will be very similar to the one displayed here. The price of the painting includes the frame.
Framed by Artist - When an artist chooses to frame a piece he will choose a frame that he thinks best complements his work. When possible we will display the painting framed. We will not always know in advance what the frame looks like.